3, rue Mayet - 75006 PARIS
Hotel Mayet is the ideal base to discover Paris and enjoy the many shopping places and culture of Paris left bank. Between Au Bon Marché department store and boutiques of pret-a-porter, close to museums Maillol, Rodin and the Orsay museum more to the north. A few minutes transportation to the art galleries of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Carré Rive Gauche antique galleries. Furthermore, the famous Necker Hospital, renowned for the treatment of sick children is just 200 meters from the hotel.
The design and cozy Hotel Mayet welcomes you in a warm atmosphere and gives equal importance to the quality of its services and its facilities.
The lounge bar of the hotel is at your disposal 24h/24 and every morning a rich breakfast buffet awaits you.
According to your needs, the 23 air-conditioned guest rooms offer 2 single beds or a double bed and can therefore be divided into single, double, twin or triple. For your convenience, they are equipped with a minibar, private safe, flat screen television and free Wifi access. In the bathroom you will find a bathtub or walk-in shower and a wash basin, hair dryer and toilet.
Recently renovated, the room decor is based on bright colors. The walls are decorated with murals of graffiti Andrew and John One artists.
Hotel Mayet in the heart of culture and shopping.
Metro station " Duroc " 150 meters
- Line 10: Direct to the Hippodrome d'Auteuil , the Stade Roland Garros , Stade Jean Bouin and the Parc des Princes stadium.
- Line 13: Direct to the Invalides and the Champs Elysées
Metro station " Falguiere " 400 meters
- Line 12: Direct Exhibition Park Porte de Versailles, Au Bon Marché departement store, Madeleine place and Concorde place
From Roissy CDG airport :
- Option 1 : Taxi
- Option 2 : Train RER B to station "Saint Michel Notre Dame" then take metro line 10 to " Duroc " station
- Option 3: Les Cars Air France line 4 to Montparnasse , then take line 13 to " Duroc " station
From Orly airport:
- Option 1 : Taxi
- Option 2 : Orlyval shuttle to Antony, then train RER B to station "Saint Michel Notre Dame " and metro Line 10 to " Duroc " station
- Option 3 : Cars Air France line 1 direct to "Montparnasse" then line 13 to " Duroc " station
Parking indoor "Saint -Placide " 650 meters
Address: 33 Rue Saint Placide
The platform bed was awkward and too close to the door. I tripped several times coming into the room.
Margaret Holben E, UNITED STATES
Small room with noise on Sunday morning
ALEXANDRE H, FRANCE